Agri-One Financial offers financing for log homes and other unique kinds of properties within rural settings.
- Must meet qualifications for part-time farm
- Maximum 25 year terms
- Minimum credit score 620
- Maximum LTV 75%
- Can go 85% LTV with 2 like comps
- Berm Home – A berm house is one that is built and then the earth is mounded against the walls and sometimes over the roof.
- Geo Dome Homes – A lightweight dome constructed of interlocking polygons.
- Steel Beam Construction – Homes built with interior beams and or joists constructed of steel.
- Straw/Bale Construction – Interior & Exterior constructed to appear as conventional residential housing.
- Post Frame or metal Morton Building Style Homes
- Must meet qualifications for part-time farm program
- Minimum credit score 700
- Maximum LTV 70%
- Garage area not more than 30% of total square footage
OTHER UNIQUE HOMES
Agri-One Financial does not offer financing for;
Converted Barns: barns that have been converted into homes.
Multi-use buildings: buildings where home is attached or part of a building designed for a separate use. For instance a home that is part of or attached to a stable or barn.
For More Information Contact: